Inflatable kayaks are quick and easy to assemble – it is enough to simply pump the boat, spending for this 5-15 minutes. Boat is packed in one bag weighing from 9 to 28 kg, depending on the model, whereby it is easy to transport and store a kayak.
Neris-Zelgear kayaks features:
- suitable for rivers, lakes, seas and reservoirs, inflatable structure, in contrast to the frame kayaks, performs well on the waves;
- all inflatable kayaks are single-layered, made of the German PVC boat material. You can use kayaks on rapids of simple categories (1-2 category of complexity);
- on inflatable items are installed bleed valves of Italian manufacturer Scoprega;
- bottom has a convex shape, cylinder of the average diameter is slightly larger than other;
- we have developed a double aluminum skeg which perfectly holds the course. It is inserted into the pocket on the rear. Kayak must be completely deflated. When inflating the skeg is firmly fixed and cannot be lost;
- comfortable fit. Kayak is spacious, seat is regulated with straps;
- due to the fact that kayaks are inflatable (cylinders and bottom), they have a greater stability and load capacity.
At present, we produce two lines of inflatable kayaks – series "Igla" and series "A".
The main feature of "Igla" kayaks are its narrow sides and stern nose. Floating properties are more similar to framed kayaks – nose cuts through the water, kayak moves faster. "Igla" is good for long rides, has narrower and taller sides, maintains course well, but is a little less rides and maneuverable than "A" kayaks. Average speed for leisurely hikes is- 6 km/h, in the marathon mode – 8,5 km/h.
Series "A" kayaks are very stable, it is good to swim and fish from them. They move well. You can expect to cover 20 km per day, although this line of kayaks is not as speedy as "Igla".
For more information about inflatable kayaks, series "Igla" or series "A" kayaks, see the articles by Oleg Sizon.